Aqua Blue Water & Filtration and Aqua Boy are proud sponsors to many events in the community. We have participated in many events though out the lower mainland including:
- Variety Children’s Charity, February
- SPCA Paws for a Cause, Surrey
- Newton Community Days
- Surrey Food Bank’s Walk for Hunger
- BC Federation’s Annual Christmas Dinner, Surrey
- Oppenheimer Park Christmas Dinner, Vancouver
- Childcare’s Walk for Water, Surrey
- Langley’s Cruise-in Weekend
- Delta Family Day
- Langley Community Day Parade
If you would like Aqua Blue Water to supply some cool refreshing water for your community event, please apply using the donation form below. You may also qualify to have Aqua Boy attend your event.
Due to the many requests we receive, we use the criteria below to select the community events we are able to support. We try our best but unfortunately cannot accept all requests.
- Application must be received 8 weeks in advance.
- Community events must have a minimum of 1000 people in attendance to qualify.
- If your community event is selected, Aqua Blue Water may want to become an event sponsor and establish a “Trade in Kind” marketing strategy with your organization.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, unfortunately we are not able to fulfill your request.
- 18L bottles
- Bottle Racks (limited Supply)
A valid credit card (Visa or Master Card) will be required as a security deposit to cover any lost, stolen or damaged property.
Products must be picked up and returned to our location within 4 days after the completion of your event. In accordance with the signed equipment lease agreement, charges may apply for any late, lost or damaged property. If delivery and/or pick-up of products are required, a charge may apply.